Keeping The Faith In Hollywood!

Keeping The Faith In Hollywood!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Rains Don't Dampen The Christmas Spirit


Fri 12/24/10 Christmas Eve
L.A. Weather Update: Christmas Rains


If you've seen the news you've seen all the rain that's been falling in California. My apartment patio flooded a bit from all the rain so I was on clean-up duty Wednesday. Thankfully, my neighbor did most of the work as a Christmas gift for me. The rain stopped soon after and the sun finally came out on Thursday. People are already hurrying to the malls to get their shopping done now that it's dry out. I'm heading out today (Christmas Eve) too, to see the sights and to window shop at the Americana mall in Glendale. If I'm lucky I might see a Nativity scene somewhere or share the Christmas story/good news with someone.

Later, I'll be at Ecclesia church for a Christmas Eve candle-light service with the Christmas story read from the 4 gospels, carolling at 7pm. And if I'm lucky, the little drummer boy might even drum for us (he's too cute). I plan to be busy visiting various friends and neighbors all day on Christmas Day, weather permitting, so this will be the last post for a bit. So bless you all and Have A Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment