Keeping The Faith In Hollywood!

Keeping The Faith In Hollywood!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Come Holy Spirit, Come!

We had a lovely night at church last Friday as we sought the Holy Spirit through soul searching and joyous praise then we soaked in His holy presence. There was great praise and worship, beautiful singing and emotional walls crumbled leaving us thoroughly open to the Lord.

I built up to the night by praying and doing an "Esther fast" with the church that we had agreed to do on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sunday of this week. I also played gospel music like Martha Munizi's "Holy Spirit, We Need You" and Benny Hinn's "Holy Spirit, Thou Art Welcome", both of which helped cleanse my spirit and prepare me for the presence of the Holy Spirit. I thought of it like "spiritual" house cleaning before an esteemed guest visits.

Again, this night was intense! I have no doubt that He was present and it was and is so amazing. Imagine... such beauty, praise and faithfulness in a town such as this. God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment