Keeping The Faith In Hollywood!

Keeping The Faith In Hollywood!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

L.A. Heat Wave and End Of Summer Movie Premieres

The summer movie season is nearly over and I am running out of steam and interest. Two new movies premiered this week, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga' Hoole premiered at Graumann's Chinese and You Again premiered across the street at the former Masonic Hall(where Jimmy Kimmel's show is taped) in Hollywood.

Legends is by the makers of Happy Feet and is shot in 3D. You Again is a mother-daughter high school nemesis revenge movie starring Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver, Kristen Bell and the astounding Betty White. I was at the red carpet premieres for these 2 movies but I couldn't stay for the arrivals. I did get some shaky video footage of the receiving line though and I've posted it below if you're interested(lol).

Update: 9/29 This week's heat wave didn't help the movie season heat up either(it hit 115 degrees F on Monday). I wisely stayed inside (can anyone say Air conditioning)but missed out on a road-trip Indie premiere and after-party in Los Feliz Village and a screening of Little Fockers in Burbank. Update: 10/3 I just saw Legends of the Guardians at the 3D Film Festival and I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment