Keeping The Faith In Hollywood!

Keeping The Faith In Hollywood!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's My Birthday!

I love celebrating my birthday and I've had some real nice celebrations in the past. This year I will keep it simple and celebrate in church followed by a fun movie. I don't follow astrology but here's a list of some famous Hollywood stars who are Virgos like myself.

Aug 24 Steve Guttenberg (in every 80's movie ex. Police Academy)
Aug 25 Billy Ray Cyrus, Claudia Schiffer, Sean Connery
(007)
Aug 26 Macaulay Culkin (child actor from Home Alone fame)
Aug 27 Tueseday Weld (child actor from TV's Adam's Family)
Aug 28 Jason Priestley (90210) LeAnn Rimes, Shania Twain
Aug 29 Robin Leach
(Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous)
Aug 30 Cameron Diaz (actress Something About Mary, Charlie's Angels, former model)
Sep 01 Gloria Estefan (one of my favorite singers), Lily Tomlin (comedienne extraordinaire)
Sep 02 Keanu Reeves (Street Kings, Matrix Trilogy, Speed, Point Break, River's Edge)
Sep 03 Charlie Sheen (TV's Two and a half Men)
Sep 04 Ione Skye (popular teen actress in the 80's, River's Edge)
Sep 05 Raquel Welch (70's bombshell)
Sep 06 Rosie Perez (White Men Can't Jump)
Sep 08 Jonathan Taylor Thomas (one of the kids from TV's Home Improvement)
Sep 09 Adam Sandler, Hugh Grant (rom-com regular)
Sep 10 Amy Irving (Raiders of the Lost Ark), Charles Kuralt is deceased now but he was a childhood favorite. He was the best at interviewing simpler folks as he traveled across America on TV's Sunday Morning)
Sep 11 Virginia Madsen (actress)
Sep 12 Rachel Ward
Sep 13 Fiona Apple
***(a singer lucky enough to share my birth date)
Sep 14 Sam Neill (Jurassic Park, Event Horizon)
Sep 15 Tommy Lee Jones (one of my favs-No Country For Old Men, MIB, The Fugitive, Cold Miner's Daughter)
Sep 16 David Copperfield (Vegas illusionist)
Sep 18 Jada Pinkett Smith (TV's Hawthorne and A Different World, Matrix Trilogy)
Sep 19 Jeremy Irons (another fav-Appaloosa, Die Hard: With A Vengeance, M. Butterfly, Dead Ringers, The Lion King(voice acting)
Sep 20 Sophia Loren (Italian beauty and 70's leading lady)
Sep 21 Bill Murray, Luke Wilson, Ricki Lake, Stephen King (Carrie, Christine, Cujo)
Sep 22 Eric Stoltz (Cher's son in Mask), Scott Baio (Chauchie from Happy Days)

I don't know how accurate this list is but I found it funny that some of my most and least favorite stars are on it. Still, I was moved to pray for them and I really hope that everyone has/had a great birthday.

Birthday Prayer

Numbers Chap 6 verse 24-26

The LORD bless you and keep you:

The LORD make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Birthday blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment