Keeping The Faith In Hollywood!

Keeping The Faith In Hollywood!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mel Brooks at American Cinematheque

Sun Jul 25th 2010

Mel Brooks will discuss his movies, Blazing Saddles and Silent Movie, in person at a double feature tonight at the American Cinematheque's Egyptian Theater at 7:30 pm. I could not get tickets to the Mel Brooks Tribute at the Academy's Samuel Goldwyn Bld. last year (see previous post) so I hope I can get to this. Brooks other movies will also be showing for the month of July including Young Frankenstein on July 28th. Carl Reiner also is being highlighted as they have often collaborated together.

Update:
I was unable to make it back to Hollywood Blvd. for the double feature and Q&A with Mel Brooks but I am hoping he makes a surprise appearance at the showing of Young Frankenstein this Wednesday.

1 comment: